The fact is, I've hired over 1,000 people in my lifetime. Much of my corporate career was hiring for a retail company. One undisputable finding, from all of this hiring, is that I have little or no ability to distinguish the difference between a person with fantastic work ethics and the very good liar. I've hired: the "right" look, nice clothing, strong handshake, good eye contact or impressively presented resume. While never calculating the actual batting average of these practices, I know there is a better way. Here is my current hiring process...
I currently require the services of an individual with the desire and ability to perform on-line research from home part-time, leading to full-time, at a negotiable rate of pay. The individual must be able to display the following qualifications before being considered an actual candidate:
- Ability to follow directions.
- Proficiently navigate data entry websites with accurate time requirement accounting
- Provide detailed reporting on assigned research assignment.
- Sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Agree, and sign, a literary ownership transfer of rights.
Please continue by entering basic contact information: